Tuesday, July 29, 2008

what a day again! im giving up!!

It's 07/30/08 yesterday.. I woke up around 3pm.. my head is so heavy.. because of this blogging. i dont know how to start and earn for this. i really like doing it but i can't. somebody could help me earning for this blogging.

anywei, my bf(bryan) has come here in our house. im worried for him coz his final exam is about to come. everytime he is here, i see that he is tired and it seems like sleepy. actually i caught him sleeping in our sofa that i thought he still watching tv. and this is hard thing to do for me. to waken up him.. oh my god! i hate to do that coz its hard to wake up him. until the time has pass around 1am he wont wake up. thats the time i give up. giving up for waking up to him.. and now we still have misunderstanding bcoz of this little happens. i dont know now what to do to him...
ok, for now on i'll do a promise.. i'll never waken up him when he got slept again.. hmpf! bahala na siya sa buhay niya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

belated happy 94th anniversary sa lahat ng mga kapatid s iglesia!!